Today the National Toxics Network (NTN) joins the UNEP Regional Activity Centre for Sustainable Consumption and Production and the International Pollutants Elimination Network (IPEN) in releasing a collaborative and ground-breaking report on the toxic additives in plastic and the implications for the circular economy.
- Toxic Additives in Plastics: Hidden Health Hazards Linked to Common Plastic Products
- The threat of incineration in Australia – Presentation
- New scientific report reveals toxic and hazardous chemicals in plastic food packaging.
- Victoria’s new Circular Economy Package paves the way for waste incineration across the state
- NTN calls on government to open waste policy to greater engagement
- New international law to protect vulnerable countries from waste dumping
- Waste management giant Cleanaway goes up in smoke
- New report warns of public health impacts from waste incineration