Today the National Toxics Network (NTN) joins the UNEP Regional Activity Centre for Sustainable Consumption and Production and the International Pollutants Elimination Network (IPEN) in releasing a collaborative and ground-breaking report on the toxic additives in plastic and the implications for the circular economy.
- South East Asian Regional groups condemn Australia’s stealthy waste export plans
- New Federal Law green lights plastic waste export for burning.
- Fifteen London deaths caused by emissions and particulates annually, new report finds
- Toxic Additives in Plastics: Hidden Health Hazards Linked to Common Plastic Products
- The threat of incineration in Australia – Presentation
- New scientific report reveals toxic and hazardous chemicals in plastic food packaging.
- Victoria’s new Circular Economy Package paves the way for waste incineration across the state
- NTN calls on government to open waste policy to greater engagement