The Prime Minister’s announcement and COAG support for a ban on waste exports should be cautiously welcomed and is long overdue following the embarrassing revelations of Australian illegal waste dumping in South East Asia. Read more here.
- Nordic regulatory framework and its effect on waste prevention
- Australian waste export ban signals green light for dangerous waste incineration industry.
- Exposed! Australia’s waste dumping in Philippines and Asia Pacific region must end
- Western Sydney mega ‘waste-to-energy’ incinerator rejected
- World Environment Day 5th of June 2018: A global consensus call to stop waste to energy incineration in Australia.
- A Consensus Statement: Zero Waste solutions for Australia – not waste incineration
- New Materials Recovery Facility proposed for the ACT
- Minister Frydenberg burns Australia’s renewable energy reputation with dirty waste to energy incineration