The National Toxics Network today congratulates the NSW Independent Planning Commission (IPC) for its decision to reject The Next Generation mega ‘waste-to-energy’ incinerator development proposal for Eastern Creek in western Sydney. Read more here.
- The threat of incineration in Australia – Presentation
- New scientific report reveals toxic and hazardous chemicals in plastic food packaging.
- Victoria’s new Circular Economy Package paves the way for waste incineration across the state
- NTN calls on government to open waste policy to greater engagement
- New international law to protect vulnerable countries from waste dumping
- Waste management giant Cleanaway goes up in smoke
- New report warns of public health impacts from waste incineration
- Nordic regulatory framework and its effect on waste prevention