The National Toxics Network today congratulates the NSW Independent Planning Commission (IPC) for its decision to reject The Next Generation mega ‘waste-to-energy’ incinerator development proposal for Eastern Creek in western Sydney. Read more here.
- New international law to protect vulnerable countries from waste dumping
- Waste management giant Cleanaway goes up in smoke
- New report warns of public health impacts from waste incineration
- Nordic regulatory framework and its effect on waste prevention
- Australian waste export ban signals green light for dangerous waste incineration industry.
- Exposed! Australia’s waste dumping in Philippines and Asia Pacific region must end
- Western Sydney mega ‘waste-to-energy’ incinerator rejected
- World Environment Day 5th of June 2018: A global consensus call to stop waste to energy incineration in Australia.