On this World Environment Day 2018, the National Toxics Network together with the support of local, state, national and international zero waste organisations and individuals are demanding an end to the Australian governments plans to establish the waste to energy incineration industry in Australia. Read more here.
- New international law to protect vulnerable countries from waste dumping
- Waste management giant Cleanaway goes up in smoke
- New report warns of public health impacts from waste incineration
- Nordic regulatory framework and its effect on waste prevention
- Australian waste export ban signals green light for dangerous waste incineration industry.
- Exposed! Australia’s waste dumping in Philippines and Asia Pacific region must end
- Western Sydney mega ‘waste-to-energy’ incinerator rejected
- World Environment Day 5th of June 2018: A global consensus call to stop waste to energy incineration in Australia.