On this World Environment Day 2018, the National Toxics Network together with the support of local, state, national and international zero waste organisations and individuals are demanding an end to the Australian governments plans to establish the waste to energy incineration industry in Australia. Read more here.
- Nordic regulatory framework and its effect on waste prevention
- Australian waste export ban signals green light for dangerous waste incineration industry.
- Exposed! Australia’s waste dumping in Philippines and Asia Pacific region must end
- Western Sydney mega ‘waste-to-energy’ incinerator rejected
- World Environment Day 5th of June 2018: A global consensus call to stop waste to energy incineration in Australia.
- A Consensus Statement: Zero Waste solutions for Australia – not waste incineration
- New Materials Recovery Facility proposed for the ACT
- Minister Frydenberg burns Australia’s renewable energy reputation with dirty waste to energy incineration