We the undersigned, demand an immediate end to Government subsidies and finance for all waste to energy incinerator proposals in Australia and urgent investment in sustainable Zero Waste models of waste management with the full engagement and inclusion of the community. Read more here.
- NTN calls on government to open waste policy to greater engagement
- New international law to protect vulnerable countries from waste dumping
- Waste management giant Cleanaway goes up in smoke
- New report warns of public health impacts from waste incineration
- Nordic regulatory framework and its effect on waste prevention
- Australian waste export ban signals green light for dangerous waste incineration industry.
- Exposed! Australia’s waste dumping in Philippines and Asia Pacific region must end
- Western Sydney mega ‘waste-to-energy’ incinerator rejected